Thursday, October 11, 2018

Availability

Cookie Crumbs Customers, Friends and Customers who have become Friends,


Cookie Crumbs started almost 12 years ago with a simple “cookie on a stick” and has grown into a self-sustaining business that I am so proud of and something I could have never imagined! I have met hundreds of people, and have been given so many fun and rewarding opportunities. I have learned so much along the way.


However, in the last year, I have been exploring opportunities outside of the cookie world.  It has taken a few months but I have found a wonderful opportunity. My next adventure takes me to THE Ohio State University and into a role as the Graduate Education Coordinator for the Dermatology Department. I will be helping the Residents and Fellows complete their accreditation and requirements needed to graduate. I am so excited to work for such a wonderful employer and to be back working with people in person on a daily basis.


Unfortunately, this also means that as of today I will no longer be accepting any cookie orders and will be dissolving Cookie Crumbs as a business. For those of you with confirmed orders on the books, I will be filling your orders and will reach out to you just as I always have to confirm your order the week prior to your event. I am not doing any Holiday pre-order cookies in December as I announced in October. My Facebook page will remain up for the next six months and my Instagram page will be renamed at that time as well.


For those looking for cookiers in the Columbus area, I will list them at the bottom of this letter. Keep in mind that although I haven’t personally tasted their cookies, they are wonderful, supportive people who are making a living doing exactly what I have been doing, hustling to make a small business grow. All are extremely busy so as you do for me, please order early.


It has been a pleasure to bake for each and every one of you. Your showers, weddings, births, birthdays, graduations, sports events, and anniversaries have brought so much joy to me. I have loved following your journeys and wish you nothing but the best in the future. 


In love and cookies,

Crisanne 


Columbus Cookiers: All are on Facebook

Bakes By Lo

Cookie Creations by Eszter

Nanny and Weebs

Plenty O’Cookies

Meg’s Delicious Cutouts

Lyle’s Bakery and Catering

Cookie Lady Columbus