Thursday, October 11, 2018

Ingredient List

Royal Iced Sugar Cookie
Net Wt 1.5oz (43G)

I am a home bakery, licensed thru the State of  Ohio. 
My cookies and icing are nut-free however, I use nuts in my home.
The almond extract/emulsion I use is nut-free however, I caution each family with nut-allergic kids or family members to use their own judgment as to what is best for their family.

Ingredients: Flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Butter (cream), Egg, Salt, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate),  Flavor (almond emulsion)
Icing: Confectioners Sugar, Meringue Powder (cornstarch, egg whites, sugar, gum arabic, calcium sulfate, citric acid, cream of tartar, silicon dioxide, artifical flavor (egg product), Water,  Flavor (almond emulsion), Food Color (water, sugar, may contain one or more of the following U.S. Certified Colors (Red 40, Red 3, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1 & Blue 2), or (Titanium Dioxide), Modified Cornstarch, Vegetable Gum, Citric Acid and less than 1/10 of 1% Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives).